Aitokawaii


ENTRADAS ABOUT AMIGOS MATERIAL TUTORIALES Extras FCBOOK TWITTER Inicio

[Imagenes] kawaiiness cutecute
miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012 | 16:53




I want to make more charms soon..and I realized that I never made anything with a bunny on it! :0

monsterkawaii:

(via imgTumble)











explodeattack:

Scruffy and Friends by =Geegeet

Merkitten~

lotsofloveandpixels:

Phew! I *believe* I’m finished! ^^
*made for Lovediscc*

This is my future thigh-piece everyone! I love it so much look at how precious Chansey is! This is exactly what I wanted <3 I love lotsofloveandpixels!
So cute I just want to punch myself in the face.

My Little Hime Gyaru~

animalcrossingcrazy:

coricrosssing:

quilt-crossing:

I’ve never had Rosie in my town 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

This is soo cute!!! It makes me want to have Rosie move into my town!! <3

this is beyond adorable!

coricrosssing:

Adorable!! <3





Etiquetas: , ,


1 boyfriend[s] | volver arriba




|